Friday, March 20, 2009

Mya's View of her Mom

Here are some questions I asked Mya after seeing this same post on a couple of my friends blogs. I was kinda' afraid to see what some of the responses would be and how well she actually knew her mother.

1. What is something Mom always says to you?
" Do your homework"


2. What makes Mom happy?
"When I ask if I can help"


3. What makes Mom sad?
"When she has the babies all day long by herself"


4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"When she scares me"


5. What was your mom like as a child?
"smart and fun"

6. How old is your mom?
"37"


7. How tall is your mom?
first answer "2 feet 3 inches" second answer " 7 feet 3 inches"


8. What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
"Read by the fire"


9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"sleep"


10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"Being pretty" I'll pay her for that answer later

11. What is your mom really good at?
"bike racing"


12. What is your mom not very good at?
"Skiing steep, icy slopes"

13. What does your mom do for a job?
"Ski Instructor"

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
"Mexican"

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"That she tries to help me do the best in life"

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"This answer counts because Garfield is a cartoon--Garfield's owners girlfriend" I believe that is Jennifer Love Hewitt. I'll pay her for that answer later too.

17. What do you and your mom do together?
"Ride our bikes in the canyon"


18. How are you and your mom the same?
"We both have blue eyes"

19. How are you and your mom different?
"We have different faces"

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"When she puts me to bed every night she says she loves me"


21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
"He's funny"

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"The gym"

No comments: