Sunday, January 31, 2010

Catch Up September

Oh my time has really flown by! There are things that I can just let slide and then there are things that when I let them slide just keep bugging me until I get it right. This is one of those things that just keeps bugging me. So, here I go, I'm catching up.... Holly, Danielle, Mom, Dad, Mya

The Timpanogos Storytelling Festival is an event that Mya and I have gone to once before a few years back. This year my mom thought that it would be a fun event for the older grand-daughters and their moms to go to the culminating event of the Festival, "Laugh In" night with 12 of the best storytellers. I think my favorite was Bil Lepp. He told an amazing tall-tale of a camp leader that was sick of eating tuna fish and the events that transpired after throwing out all the cans!
Labor Day we decided as a family to see what all the fuss was about the Sheepdog Championship and Country Festival. Our favorite event ended up being the Splash Dogs!

I took 6 pictures of these cute kids one morning in September and none of the 6 had both of the twins eyes open. I think Alexa or Preston is going to be like me in that they close their eyes when a picture is taken.
Eating grandma Massey's yummy chocolate chip oatmeal cake!

1 comment:

Camille said...

Heather - I am so happy to see your babies - they have grown up so much!
Thanks for posting pics of them!
I hope all is well with you.