Friday, September 11, 2009

Oquirrh mountain Temple Open House


I know it's been awhile since the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House but now is the first time that I'm able to blog about August, so a few more blogs are forthcoming.

Doug's sister Jeanene arranged for her family, Doug's parents and us to attend the Open House on Saturday August 1st.

To me it was a beautiful temple, much like the Draper Temple. Mya felt like the Draper temple was a bit more beautiful and I might have to agree, but they are both gorgeous temples.

Preston and Alexa came with us to this temple open house. They did just fine. Preston was awed by the wonderful chandeliers and Alexa had wonderful things to say (that I didn't understand) when I pointed out the various pictures of Jesus throughout the temple.

No comments: