Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Spin Class

My spin class that I go to on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays is the best! I can't live without it! While I was pregnant with the twins I hardly missed a day. I was spinning the day before the twins were born. This class has become like family. They even gave me a shower! One half of the room got things for Alexa and the other half got things for Preston. This is a class where you work hard and have fun doing it...and sometimes we even have cookies and cupcakes.

Today was the annual Halloween class. Because so many people want to come to this class they decided to have anyone that wanted to come give a donation to kids with cancer and that would reserve you a bike.

Heather, the Wednesday instructor, dressed up as Rona, our infamous Monday and Friday instructor
That's me in the front. I've got ET in my basket!


This is Rona on the left and Tracy and Nancy dressed up as Rona



1 comment:

Holly said...

That's cool. I've got to get to one of those classes with you. did you donate to get one of the bikes?