Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New Toy

Doug started a new job the beginning of October. It's in Bountiful, UT, so much closer than his last job. His last job required a plane to get to and this one....well Doug felt that it required a vehicle that we didn't currently have. He mentioned something about "saves on gas money", "can use the carpool lane", "will be able to get home faster", etc., etc. So, I gave in and Doug started hunting for the perfect motorcycle. He settled on some BMW one (I don't know anything about motorcycles so I don't know the model, just the make--I do know that it has heated seats, that I like).
Two weeks ago Doug and Chris (Doug's best friend) drove to Logan to pick up the motorcycle and then went on a joy ride to Bear Lake, beyond and back home. I think Chris was just as excited about Doug buying his bike as Doug was.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I want to see a picture of the inflatable suit that's supposed to be included with the bike!

Holly said...

WOW! That's quite the bike.