Monday, August 3, 2009

Preston and Alexa's FIRST Birthday




The bathtub ended up being the closest thing to the swimming pool that we did for the twins, it was bedtime by the time all the presents were opened.






Can you find the babies in all the gifts?


































I can't believe that Preston and Alexa are really one. In many ways the past year has gone by very fast. I think it's because it has been busy. With Mya I had time to take in every milestone that she went through during the first year. Everything got written down. With the twins if it's not on the blog it's not documented. So one milestone blurs into another. Somewhere Preston got 4 teeth and Alexa now has two and while I remember that Alexa started to crawl while we were on vacation in Phoenix I don't really remember when Preston started to crawl (he did the army crawl first for quite awhile).
So it's been a whole year, WOW!! I wanted to have a party that we would always remember so I booked a condo in Park City for the week (Westgate at the Canyons) and invited my family and Doug's family and some close friends up for the twins birthday to have a BBQ and play in the pool. I hope that everyone that was able to come had a good time. I know Preston and Alexa will have lots of fun playing with all the toys and wearing all the clothes that they were given. Happy Birthday Preston and Alexa, you are loved!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How nice (Eating a Cake)



in water