Monday, February 1, 2010

Catch-up December


Preston and Alexa love flowers. Preston especially loves to smell and give flowers away. What a gentleman!

Mya REALLY wanted to make a gingerbread house this year for the holidays. I knew that wasn't going to happen on my watch. But, at BUNKO in December I won a gingerbread house kit. I had Mya watch the demo on the computer (it was nice because it wasn't an adult that did the demo but a kid). Mya ended up doing almost the whole thing by herself with a little help decorating from her cousin Karene. Now this kind of gingerbread house I could do every year!
The annual picture and conversation with Santa.

It's a working lunch!

Preston and Alex, but especially Preston, love to pretend to talk on the phone. If you put a real phone with a real person on the phone up to their ear they won't do much but listen in amazement! But, when it comes to pretend they use remote controls, cars, combs, anything that is about "that size" as their cell phone and jabber.

Preston with Santa at the ward Christmas Dinner. Alexa would have nothing to do with Santa this time.

I attended Orchard Elementary's Christmas sing on the day they performed for each other. Mya is wearing a green shirt/dress with sunglasses on.

Opening presents at my parents house.

I really need to hire a photographer for Christmas. These pictures are about all that I have with a small amount of video! The twins got their forward facing car seats and some toys to ride around on, as well as a bunch of clothes and pajamas. Mya got a pink rip stick, boots, videos, picture of the Mt. Timpanogos Temple and accessories. The big family gift was a PS3 and Rock Band!

No comments: