Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dinner Out with the Twins


Last Monday when Mya was gone to skiing lessons we decided to get out of the house and go to dinner at Jason's Deli. Dinner out with the twins is always an "adventure". I've learned to bring some items that make things a bit easier, like bibs, sippy cups and suckers, but even with all the things I bring to help make things easier is seems that after every meal out Doug always says, "never again!" Preston and Alexa are loud. They pound their sippy cups, throw food on the floor and at the last place we went to dinner, California Pizza kitchen, Alexa found the acoustics in the room so good that she wanted to squeal/scream the whole time. That trip because it took so long for us to get our food Doug and Mya were out walking more than they were in eating! Well, we'll see if and when the time will come to go out to dinner as a family again.

2 comments:

Camille said...

Heather - I remember the days of wondering if it was worth it to take the boys out (and with only ONE it was a challenge). However, whenever I looked at the floor and the mess that I was leaving for them to clean up - I was thankful that I DIDN'T have to clean that ONE time - and left a good tip for whomever DID have to clean it up.

Heather said...

Yes, it is always nice to leave the mess and come home to NO mess. At least from dinner!