Wednesday, February 3, 2010

One of those Bitter, Sweet Days

Two weeks ago Preston and Alexa were finally at THAT age (18 months), they could go to nursery on Sunday! I was asked the day before to help out in the nursery that Sunday so it really wasn't the break that I had been looking forward to for the last 18 months, but oh well. The next Sunday came around and I dropped them off and went to my classes. It didn't turn out to be as wonderful as expected. I MISSED MY BABIES! And then I realized they weren't babies anymore. Now I've spent the last few days morning the loss of my babies and that never again will I have a newborn. It just seems that when you get out of a phase you miss it and want it back so you can remember it better. But, while you're in it, it's hard and you can't wait to get out of that phase. I guess you just need to make the most of each phase of life and enjoy it to the fullest that you can!

Here's a look back at the day Preston and Alexa were born and then their first day in Nursery without mommy!Alexa 7-15-2008

Preston 7-15-2008

Preston and Alexa 1-31-2010

No comments: