Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Kids Wear/Do the Darndest Things

Preston has these pair of 3D glasses (minus the lense) that he likes to wear. Preston, you look so.... smart?!
Alexa loves dress-up, some outfits are interesting.
Preston gave himself a black eye jumping on our bed. He did this the night before we had family pictures taken. So typical.
Now something like this just makes you wonder "what the heck was he thinking"! I was grabbing something out of the storage room, and, when I came upstairs Preston and Alexa where putting their heads in the toilet. I got mad at them and told them to stop and closed the door. I cleaned Preston up and was working on Alexa and noticed that Preston had gone somewhere. I went downstairs and what do you think I found? I had to grab the camera before I got mad at him again, and tried my hardest not to laugh.


For some reason Preston thinks that when you sit on the toilet you need to get so low that you touch the water. At this point I don't think that he believes that there is any other purpose to a toilet other than to get wet.

1 comment:

squishysandee said...

Oh dear.... I hope Preston isn't drinking the toilet water. Nasty, nasty. ooooo Nasty.