Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Parker's Professional Pictures at a Week Old

Last year when my sister Trisha posted the newborn pictures of her baby girl I LOVED them, I told her it made me want to have another baby so I could have their pictures taken by the same photographer. Well, about the time I was saying that I was pregnant, or almost pregnant and didn't know it! So, of course I had Parker's pictures taken by the same photographer, Peekaboo Photography!

Parker was the best! He stayed asleep until the very end. Even being manipulated in all different positions he just kept on sleeping. What a precious little boy!





1 comment:

Brooke and Tyler Thompson said...

Oh my goodness.. That warms my heart to see those pictures. It makes me cry just looking at all of these. What an amazing miracle and gift. It truly makes me know that miracles can happen.

Love you guys!