Saturday, January 22, 2011

Thanksgiving 2010

Thanksgiving this year was with the Thompson side of the family. We had the dinner at our home this year. I forgot to take any pictures of the "before" but Mya and I did take pictures of the "after" dinner. One thing I noticed this year more than any other year was the use of iphones/smart phones after dinner. Not everyone got on their phone, but many were seen around the house seeing to their facebook page, emails and other things. I think it has become one of the things we do to relax.... maybe, I don't have a smart phone so I wouldn't know for sure.

Mya took pictures of the "mess" she would have to take part in cleaning up. The "mess" after a party was one of the things, as kids, growing up, we disliked about the holiday get togethers. We all had to clean our rooms before and then again after. I can see by the many pictures that Mya took that she will have similar memories.

No comments: