Sunday, December 21, 2008

4th Highlight of Park City Vacation

Skiing was the main reason we took the vacation to Park City. I had a clinic that I needed to go to. Being a PSIA (professional ski instruction of America) member, I needed to keep up my hours of education to remain in good standing. So on this particular day I had the clinic at Park City Mountain resort so Mya and Doug came and skied here while I was in the clinic all day.

The resort that we stayed at was on Main Street, but from the top of this lift behind us (in the picture above) there is another lift that will drop you back into town on Main Street right at our resort. On the picture below we are on that lift.
The next day we skied Deer Valley and the day after that Doug was the only one that skied and he skied at The Canyons. The resorts all had minimal snow and very few lifts and runs open. You win some and you loose some this early in the season. I guess we lost this year.

No comments: