Sunday, December 21, 2008

Mya's Christmas Program

So on Thursday when I picked Mya up for school she says to me, "There were three terrible things that happened to me today".
I wanted to start the ride off with something positive so I said, "I saw your Christmas Program today!"
Mya replied, "make that two terrible things".
Mya hadn't seen me in the huge crowd of parents in the gym. I wasn't sitting too far back. I thought that she would have been able to see me, but as you can see in the picture (Mya is standing right next to the girl with her hands on her deer head) Mya was doing what her teacher had told them to do, she was keeping her eye on the teacher. I tried to get to her after they were done singing but the hall was jammed with the 4th grade getting ready to go on stage. I was about a half an hour late in feeding the twins and needed to get home as fast as possible, so there was a good reason why Mya might think I didn't make it. Well, it's a good thing that I have proof (see above) that I was there!
Mya's grade sang Jingle Jangle" and "Pablo". I liked Pablo the best I'd never heard it before. I guess Pablo is kinda' like Rudolf in Mexico.

No comments: