Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Doug's Birthday

Doug had his birthday on Sunday. He's not a cake person so we didn't have cake. Mya thought that it would be nice to have pancakes to put the candle into so he could blow it out and make a wish. Well, Sundays are crazy at our house so Doug ended up making his own french toast and blowing the candle out while I was feeding one of the babies downstairs. My french toast from that morning is still in the fridge, like I said Sunday is a crazy day here, maybe I'll get to that french toast tomorrow.
So the day of Doug's birthday wasn't the best, but on Friday we went to see Bolt with Mya and then a couple hours later Doug and I went to dinner at a Sushi restaurant and then to see Australia. I highly recommend Australia, it was an excellent movie.
The next day, Saturday we did the traditional ski trip for Doug's birthday. Doug and I went to Snowbird and had a good time. It snowed while we were there and the terrain was surprisingly good for this early in the season. Visibility was not so good at times but we all survived. Happy birthday Doug!!

No comments: