Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day Before Delivery




I don't like to be photographed when I'm pregnant--I think it's the mood I'm in, 'cause I just don't feel well. But, when I'm done being pregnant I always want to see what I looked like. How big did I really get. I don't recall many pictures at all of me pregnant with Mya. I know I didn't workout with her and I had toxemia so my face, arms and legs, feet, everything got really swollen. See if you can tell which of the photos is me the day before delivery with Parker and which are 7 weeks before delivery (13 weeks away from having a full term pregnancy) with Preston and Alexa.
For both sets of pictures I'm in my gym clothes because I just got back from the gym. I don't wear gym clothes on a regular basis when I'm pregnant (just thought I'd put that in there).

No comments: