Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Uncle Steve's Cabin








Injury number one of the day for Alexa. We're not exactly sure how this one happened. But Briella and Alexa were both crying.




Injury number two of the day for Alexa was captured on film. Briella and Alexa were doing a chicken wing move with their arms and they got a little too close. Alexa ended up with a bloody nose!





This summer I saw a print out of an e-mail from my uncle Steve on my parents counter. Maybe I shouldn't have read it, but I did. It had an invitation to come up to his cabin this summer. So I suggested that we should do it. Doug had planned a motorcycle trip for August and I wasn't going to go--being pregnant and all, so I thought that that would be the best weekend to go to the cabin. And, since Doug was heading south maybe he could join us for a night.

My mom ended up putting the invitation out to all my brothers and sister and their families so we ended-up with a full house!

The kids had a good time getting dirty and running around in the fresh air and in and out of the cabin. We went to Zion one afternoon and Trisha brought up crafts for the younger girls to do and the boys made airplanes. Meals were split-up between all of us--and we had some yummy ones!

No comments: