Sunday, December 5, 2010

Mya's 10th Birthday










Mya celebrated her 10th birthday by having a scrapbook party! She invited 5 friends. Each of the girls created 2 different pages six times each. They had a great time in the basement of one of my BUNKO friends, Linda. Linda took care of everything, including the cake and pizza (I'm so glad Linda took care of everything, I just didn't feel good at all). The girls had a wonderful time, they got a book with 6 pages made in it, which I would put pictures of the party in and deliver a few months later.

2 comments:

benilhalk said...

Elated to know about your birthday party. Almost all the event locations in our city are beautiful. Difficult to select one for my friend's birthday luncheon. Want to surprise her with favorite cuisines and sweets. Looking for lovely gifts and themes too. Will book everything in a day or so. DIY invites for all will also be a great idea.

Anonymous said...

I want to shove my hard cock deep inside Mya's sweet little cunt, fuck her hard and get her pregnant.