Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Gratitude Day 3

1. I am grateful for our nanny Ashley. If we didn't have her helping out 4 days a week then with days like today (having gotten up at least 10 times during the night to get--mostly Preston back to sleep--he wanted to play--and with Doug going out of town this morning) I would be pulling my hair out.
2. I am grateful for my membership to the gym. My workouts each morning are my time away from home just for me. It's a priority. The endorphins from the work out really give me the energy that I need. It also helps take off the pregnancy weight, although I wish that it would come off faster!
3. I am grateful for the microwave. I can't remember very well the days without one but I remember that when we got our first microwave growing up my mom cried. What a wonderful time saver microwaves are!

No comments: