Thursday, November 20, 2008

Gratitude Day 12

1. I am grateful for the sunshine. I can't imagine waking up to darkness. I guess in certain parts of the world there are times during the year where they don't experience much light. I would get so depresses during that time of the year. Love the sunshine!
2. I am grateful for the moisture that we receive. I love it when it snows during the winter and I love a good rainstorm when it comes down hard (assuming I'm indoors). The sound of thunder and the bursts of lightning are a wonderful show unless you're in the Uintas and someone was killed by lightning a week before there, then it's not fun--been there--really, not fun!
looking out of our tent during a rainstorm in the Uintas

3. I am grateful for washing machines. Enough said!

No comments: