Monday, November 24, 2008

Gratitude Day 16

1. As winter inches closer and closer I am grateful for God's paint brush. The photo here is from Powder Mountain a few years ago. What a picturesque day it was!
2. I am grateful for "powder days"! Some people don't like to ski powder, I can't think of anything better. While on the trip from the photo above, Doug and I were privileged to be the first ones down a run that was just opened for the season after a big dump of the white stuff. You can't help but smile as you're going down a run like that!
3. I am grateful that Mya and Doug both ski. Actually according to Doug we wouldn't even be a family if I didn't ski because that was a MAJOR requirement for his wife. Skiing is one activity that we do as a family where you have multiple chances of one on one time with your child and they can't go anywhere! The lift is a great bonding tool to use with your children and spouse. I highly recommend skiing as a way to cultivate relationships.

No comments: