Sunday, November 23, 2008

Gratitude Day 15

1. I am grateful when BYU wins! That didn't happen last night against the University of Utah so we have some sad boys in our house.
2. I am grateful for God the Father and His son, Jesus Christ. As literal spirit children of our Father in Heaven we would not be here if it were not for him. And without Jesus Christ we would not live again! As the season of Christmas approaches I am grateful for His birth. His life was an example to everyone of the kind of life we should strive to live.
3. I am grateful for frozen cookie dough or good sister in-laws like Mindy who will make cookies out of scratch. Last night as the BYU vs. Utah game was looking worse and worse and I was feeding a baby I thought we needed something sweet so I asked Mindy if she would make us some cookies. I told her to pick some cookies out of our freezer and make those up (I like things quick and easy, plus our family gets tired of cookies when I make a whole batch and we don't finish them all). Mindy said, "that's OK, I'll make some from scratch, I have a recipe!" Mindy's like a boy scout, she comes prepared with recipes....

2 comments:

Kellie said...

That is the funniest picture ever!

Mindy said...

YAY for cookies! Thanks for having us over, it was fun.