Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Gratitude Day 18

1. I am grateful that Preston has found his thumb. When he was in the NICU there was one day that he had his thumb in his mouth, I think he found it by accident, but since then, nothing. Over the last couple of days though he, either by accident or on purpose, has found his thumb again and has figured out how to get it back in his mouth. Right now I'm grateful he can get his thumb in his mouth because at 4am he can't get his binky back in his mouth but he can get his thumb in. Yesterday I saw Alexa with her thumb in her mouth. I think Preston may have been filling Alexa in on his new find!

2. I am grateful for good friends. Meals, vacations, parties, conversations, etc. are always so much better with good friends.

3. I am grateful to have family close. I can't imagine the holidays without family. Some holidays get a little overwhelming spending all day going from one family to the next but in the end the holidays are a good tradition BECAUSE OF families.

1 comment:

Aloha said...

That is the cutest picture...of course the baby is the best too!