Monday, November 17, 2008

Gratitude Day 9

1. I am grateful for hot showers with good water pressure. I few years ago Doug and I took a trip to Costa Rica, which was absolutely wonderful! There was however a hotel that we stayed at that had no water pressure (it was a trickle) and a little hot water. It was after this ride shown in the picture that we went to this hotel/motel to stay.
2. I am grateful for my health. Looking at the picture above just reminded me of all the fun things that I get to do because I am healthy. What a blessing our health really is!
3. I am grateful for the internet. I absolutely hate to shop. I want to go into a store grab what I need and get out. Shopping on the internet provides me with that. The only other thing that I really want when shopping is a good deal every time!

No comments: