Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Gratitude Day 10

1. I am grateful for modern medicine and equipment. Especially after having the twins I wonder if they could have even survived without modern medicine. At 6 weeks premature their little bodies weren't ready to survive without help. 2. I am grateful for sleep. When you don't get much of it and then little by little get more of it again you realize just how much you can't live without it.
3. I am grateful for music. Music can put you in a good mood, give you energy, relax you, enlighten your mind, bring you to tears...you get the picture, music is wonderful.

1 comment:

Snarr mama said...

This picture reminded me of when my Maddie (who turns 7 tomorrow) was born 6 weeks early. Seeing that cannula and hose brought back so many memories. I too am grateful for medicine and modern technology. What sweet miracle babies you have!