Monday, November 10, 2008

Gratitude Day 2

1. I am grateful for Edavia. On Mondays Edavia and a friend come and clean my house. I really don't know when I would clean my bathrooms, scrub my walls, clean my floors and vacuum unless I did it around 11pm at night when the twins were sleeping! To have a clean house in 2 1/2 hours is so worth the money! It would take me a week at least to do what they do.
2. I am grateful for the Book of Mormon. I know that most people in the world don't believe that the Book of Mormon is scripture and another Testament of Jesus Christ, but I do. If I didn't believe in the power of the book I wouldn't find time in my day to read it. These days you'll find me at 7am pumping, breast feeding and reading all at the same time so that I can fit it into my day (we moms can multitask). I need to have this book in my day for me to remain calm, focused and rejuvenated when life takes over.
3. I am grateful for my dad. On Mondays he comes to my home and stays for a good 5 hours to help out with the twins so that I can go to the gym and get a shower in and feed the babies at 10am and 1pm. Traditionally it's not your father that would help with your children but since he retired he's made it a point to spend a day a week with each grandson. Preston doesn't know it yet but he will have a wonderful relationship with his "papa" as do the other grandsons in our family. What lucky boys!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I hope you keep this "Gratitude" thing going because it helps me think of the things I'm greatful for by reading yours.